Spanish, Vietnamese, and Somali interpreters available
One Person ‐ Our sales people are experts in every part of the car buying process. Your personal consultant will be the same person to say hello, give you the keys for a test drive, sign the final papers and wave goodbye. Working with just one person means you’ll get a car buying experience that’s fast and easy.
One Price ‐ All of our vehicles are pre-discounted and our Upfront Price includes available incentives and dealer discounts. You’ll never need to negotiate to get our lowest price and you’ll never be left wondering if you could have gotten a better deal.
Negotiation-Free ‐ Walser Automotive pioneered negotiation-free one price selling in 2001. We believe that customers want great, upfront pricing without the hassle and haggle of the negotiations typically found in car dealerships.
Return & Exchange ‐ You can buy with confidence because all purchases at Walser come worry-free with our exchange and return program.
3) From the date of first use or 45,000 miles, whichever comes first. Date of first use is when your new vehicle is first put into service. Vehicle is considered new at date of first use if vehicle has 799 miles or less on the date vehicle was first put into service.
4) Does not include parts and fluids except for emergency fuel delivery.
5) Consult the vehicle's Maintenance Guide for factory recommended service and intervals. Service requirements and intervals vary by model.
6) Impaired tire will be replaced with your inflated spare.
7) To the nearest Toyota dealership (or to the Toyota dealership of your choice within 25 miles of the nearest dealer).
8) Extrication from any ditch, mud, sand or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and capable of being serviced with standard servicing equipment.
Transferability: Coverage can be transferred once from the original owner to a private party; this excludes dealers. A $50 transfer fee applies.
Cancellation: You can cancel ToyotaCare Plus within 30 days after the expiration of the manufacturer's maintenance program for a full refund if no benefits have been paid. If benefits have been paid, or if you are cancelling after this point, please ask your dealer or refer to your agreement.
About Walser Toyota
Welcome to Walser Toyota, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving West Bloomington, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Eden Praire and Edina.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater West Bloomington, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Eden Praire and Edina areas, you’ll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We’re here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for – be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we’ll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.