Toyota Recognized by KBB.com as Premier Resale Value Brand
When drivers visit Walser Toyota in search of a new vehicle, they want to be sure that they are getting the best quality and value possible for their money. Thanks to the auto experts at Kelley Blue Book, we can now attest to these two important factors and apply them to models in the new Toyota lineup, as the brand was recently lauded by the publication for having the best resale value.
Every year KBB.com evaluates the lineups of various automakers in the industry on how well each model maintains its original MSRP throughout the course of five ownership years. Results showed that over the course of 60 months, Toyota’s residual value increased by 2.1 percentage points from the previous year’s 46.1 percent, making it the winner.
This is the third year in a row and fourth time overall that the Japanese automaker has held the title of Best Resale Value Brand since Kelley Blue Book began doling out this award ten years ago.
So which Toyota models were specifically honored for preserving the highest value?
- The Avalon was honored as the best resale vehicle in the full-size car segment
- Taking first place in the mid-size SUB category was the FJ Cruiser, while the Sequoia won the full-size SUV segment
- Pickup trucks also reigned supreme with the Tacoma and Tundra being lauded as the vehicles with the best resale value for mid-size pickup and full-size pickup category, respectively
- The Sienna grabbed first place for the minivan segment
- Of the top 10 cars with the best resale value list, the Toyota brand claims four spots with the FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Tundra and 4Runner
If you’re interested in learning more about any of the aforementioned models, visit our West Bloomington, MN showroom for additional details, a test drive and discussion of available car loan and Toyota lease opportunities.